{
    "Account": "账户",
    "Settings": "设置",
    "AI Settings": "AI设置",
    "The super admin account cannot be deleted for security reasons.": "出于安全原因，超级管理员账户无法删除。",
    "Manage your account settings and preferences": "管理您的账户设置和偏好",
    "Update Password": "更新密码",
    "Profile Information": "个人资料",
    "Update your account's profile information and email address.": "更新您的账户个人资料和邮箱地址。",
    "Password": "密码",
    "Ensure your account is using a long, random password to stay secure.": "确保您的账户使用较长的随机密码以保持安全。",
    "Enable chat sounds": "启用聊天声音",
    "Sound Style": "声音风格",
    "Volume": "音量",
    "Playful": "欢快",
    "Minimal": "极简",
    "Marketing communications": "营销通讯",
    "Data Export": "数据导出",
    "Request Data Export": "请求数据导出",
    "Export requested. You will receive an email when ready.": "已请求导出。准备就绪时您将收到邮件通知。",
    "Failed to request data export": "请求数据导出失败",
    "Delete Account": "删除账户",
    "Request Account Deletion": "请求删除账户",
    "Account deletion requested": "已请求删除账户",
    "Failed to request account deletion": "请求删除账户失败",
    "Use your own API key": "使用自己的API密钥",
    "API key removed": "API密钥已移除",
    "Profile updated successfully": "个人资料更新成功",
    "Password updated successfully": "密码更新成功",
    "Preferences saved": "偏好设置已保存",
    "Sound settings updated": "声音设置已更新",
    "Failed to update profile": "更新个人资料失败",
    "Failed to update password": "更新密码失败",
    "Failed to save preferences": "保存偏好设置失败",
    "Failed to update sound settings": "更新声音设置失败",
    "Connection failed": "连接失败",
    "Failed to remove API key": "移除API密钥失败",
    "Privacy": "隐私",
    "Your full name": "您的全名",
    "you@example.com": "you@example.com",
    "Your email address is unverified.": "您的邮箱地址尚未验证。",
    "Click here to re-send the verification email.": "点击此处重新发送验证邮件。",
    "A new verification link has been sent to your email address.": "新的验证链接已发送到您的邮箱地址。",
    "Saving...": "保存中...",
    "Saved.": "已保存。",
    "Current Password": "当前密码",
    "New Password": "新密码",
    "Confirm Password": "确认密码",
    "Enter your current password": "输入您的当前密码",
    "Enter a new password": "输入新密码",
    "Confirm your new password": "确认您的新密码",
    "Privacy & Consent Settings": "隐私和同意设置",
    "Manage how we use your data and communicate with you.": "管理我们如何使用您的数据以及如何与您沟通。",
    "Marketing Communications": "营销通讯",
    "Receive emails about new features, updates, and promotional offers.": "接收关于新功能、更新和促销优惠的邮件。",
    "Analytics & Improvements": "分析和改进",
    "Allow us to collect usage data to improve our services.": "允许我们收集使用数据以改进服务。",
    "Third-Party Services": "第三方服务",
    "Share data with trusted partners for enhanced functionality.": "与可信赖的合作伙伴共享数据以增强功能。",
    "Save Preferences": "保存偏好设置",
    "Download Your Data": "下载您的数据",
    "Request a copy of all your personal data in a portable format.": "请求以可移植格式获取您所有个人数据的副本。",
    "Your data export is ready!": "您的数据导出已准备就绪！",
    "Download available until :date": "下载有效期至:date",
    "Your data export is being prepared. You will receive an email when it's ready.": "您的数据导出正在准备中。准备就绪时您将收到邮件通知。",
    "Your data export is currently being processed. Please check back soon.": "您的数据导出正在处理中。请稍后再查看。",
    "You can request another export in :hours hours.": "您可以在:hours小时后再次请求导出。",
    "The export will include your profile, projects, subscriptions, and activity history.": "导出内容将包括您的个人资料、项目、订阅和活动历史。",
    "Account Deletion Scheduled": "账户删除已安排",
    "Your account is scheduled to be permanently deleted on :date at :time.": "您的账户计划于:date :time永久删除。",
    "All your data including projects, subscriptions, and activity history will be permanently removed. This action cannot be undone.": "您的所有数据，包括项目、订阅和活动历史将被永久删除。此操作无法撤销。",
    "Cancel Deletion Request": "取消删除请求",
    "Account deletion is currently disabled. Please contact support if you wish to delete your account.": "账户删除功能当前已禁用。如需删除账户，请联系支持团队。",
    "Once your account is deleted, all of its resources and data will be permanently deleted. Before deleting your account, please download any data or information that you wish to retain.": "账户删除后，其所有资源和数据将被永久删除。在删除账户之前，请下载您希望保留的数据或信息。",
    "Are you sure you want to delete your account?": "您确定要删除您的账户吗？",
    "Your account deletion will be scheduled with a grace period. You will receive an email with instructions to cancel the deletion if you change your mind.": "您的账户删除将安排一个宽限期。如果您改变主意，您将收到一封包含取消删除说明的邮件。",
    "After the grace period, all your data including projects, subscriptions, and activity history will be permanently removed. This action cannot be undone.": "宽限期过后，您的所有数据，包括项目、订阅和活动历史将被永久删除。此操作无法撤销。",
    "Requesting...": "正在请求...",
    "Your API Keys": "您的API密钥",
    "Use your own AI provider API keys to avoid credit deductions.": "使用自己的AI供应商API密钥以避免额度扣减。",
    "Not Available on Your Plan": "您的套餐不支持此功能",
    "Upgrade to use your own API keys.": "升级以使用自己的API密钥。",
    "View Plans": "查看套餐",
    "You are currently using": "您目前正在使用",
    "your own API key": "您自己的API密钥",
    "system AI": "系统AI",
    "Credits not deducted": "不扣减额度",
    "Provider": "供应商",
    "Use System Default": "使用系统默认值",
    "Model": "模型",
    "Select a model": "选择模型",
    "Subscription": "订阅",
    "API Keys": "API密钥",
    "Enter your API keys for the providers you want to use. Keys are encrypted and stored securely.": "输入您想使用的供应商API密钥。密钥将被加密并安全存储。",
    "Configured": "已配置",
    "Requires a z.ai subscription key (not a direct API key).": "需要z.ai订阅密钥（非直接API密钥）。",
    "Get one here": "在此处获取",
    "Current": "当前",
    "Enter new key to replace": "输入新密钥以替换",
    "Enter API key": "输入API密钥",
    "AI settings updated successfully": "AI设置更新成功",
    "Failed to update settings": "更新设置失败",
    "Please enter an API key first": "请先输入API密钥",
    "Connection successful!": "连接成功！",
    "Failed to test connection": "测试连接失败",
    "Are you sure you want to remove your :provider API key?": "您确定要移除您的:provider API密钥吗？",
    "Save Settings": "保存设置",
    "Chat Sounds": "聊天声音",
    "Play notification sounds during AI chat interactions.": "在AI聊天互动时播放通知声音。",
    "Receive audio feedback for messages and actions.": "收到消息和操作的音频反馈。",
    "Soft, professional notification sounds": "柔和、专业的通知声音",
    "Bouncy, cheerful sounds with arpeggios": "欢快活泼的琶音效果",
    "8-bit style beeps and chiptune effects": "8位风格蜂鸣和芯片音效",
    "Futuristic FM synthesis and laser sounds": "未来风FM合成和激光音效",
    "Retro": "复古",
    "Sci-Fi": "科幻",
    "Your browser does not support Web Audio API. Sound effects will not be available.": "您的浏览器不支持Web Audio API。声音效果将不可用。",
    "Your plan does not allow using your own API key.": "您的计划不允许使用您自己的API密钥。",
    "AI settings updated successfully.": "AI设置更新成功。",
    "No AI settings found.": "未找到AI设置。",
    "API key removed successfully.": "API密钥已成功删除。",
    "Sound settings updated successfully.": "声音设置更新成功。",
    "Connection successful": "连接成功",
    "Unknown provider": "未知提供商",
    "Account deletion is currently disabled. Please contact support.": "账户删除功能目前已禁用。请联系支持。",
    "You already have a pending account deletion request.": "您已有一个待处理的账户删除请求。",
    "Account deletion has been scheduled. You will receive an email with instructions to cancel if you change your mind.": "账户删除已安排。如果您改变主意，将收到一封包含取消说明的电子邮件。",
    "Invalid cancellation link.": "无效的取消链接。",
    "This deletion request can no longer be cancelled.": "此删除请求已无法取消。",
    "Your account deletion has been cancelled. Your account and data are safe.": "您的账户删除已取消。您的账户和数据是安全的。",
    "Data export is currently disabled.": "数据导出功能目前已禁用。",
    "You can request another data export in :hours hours.": "您可以在 :hours 小时后请求另一次数据导出。",
    "Your data export has been requested. You will receive an email when it's ready for download.": "您的数据导出请求已提交。准备好下载时，您将收到电子邮件通知。",
    "Invalid download link.": "无效的下载链接。",
    "This download link has expired. Please request a new export.": "此下载链接已过期。请请求新的导出。",
    "This export is not ready for download yet.": "此导出尚未准备好下载。",
    "Export file not found. Please request a new export.": "导出文件未找到。请请求新的导出。"
}